Packaged Equipment for removal of odor and H2S from vent air of odor causing wet wells in STP, without allowing vent air to migrate to plant room. System operates without use of replacement consumable such as carbon or chemical filters
Ruks OdoNash - Odor and H2S Removal System for STP
- Packaged drop ship equipment. All Parts, Components and wiring, factory assembled.
- Site provided materials are minimum; interconnect ducts, Reaction/Contact Chamber, and field wiring.
- Ready to start with minimum preparation time and labor.
- Does not require consumable such as carbon or chemical filter or wet scrubber
- Maintenance labor, time and parts are very low.
- Multiple, Double Sided Corona Plates, operating in unison, provide adequate quantity of ozone at medium concentration, to provide rapid removal of odor and H2S.
- No deposition of Nitrous Compounds on Corona Cells. Periodic replacement of Corona Cells – Not required.
- Does not use oxygen. No consumables such as replacement of molecular sieve, or filter cartridges.
- Does not require air compressor. Eliminates high operating and maintenance costs.
- Option; Control Panel with H2S Monitor, DLC Controller, and Ozone Monitor for automatic modulation. Delivers 0 – 10 VDC for BMS interface.
- Deliverables: H2S at 4 Ft (1.2 M) from point of exhaust is ≤ 1 PPM. Measured at Fence Line 20 Ft (6M) is less than 0.5 PPM.
- Powerful cabinet mounted centrifugal fan assures effective displacement of free board air (air over sludge/liquid) with adequate air changes to NFPA 820 Standards if specified. Extracts all H2S and odor producing compounds rapidly. No H2S /odor producing compounds escape into plant room. Keeps plant room free of odor.
- All parts of fan, impeller, and casing are of Food Grade, Polypropylene. Shaft is Stainless Steel. Robust to handle corrosive H2S gas. Meets highest industry standards. Motor is outside vent air stream.
- Ozone Cells driven by failsafe, fully encapsulated, Cross Ferro Magnetic Transformer. Secondary Windings do not damage even if short circuit occurs, or exposed to moisture. Reverts to normal operation upon removal of short circuit.
- Built-in relay ensures no vent air from STP or Lift Wells is present in the generator compartment during start or operation of the corona cells. Assures full safety.
- Eliminates large fans and ducts in STP plant room. Saves on Capital and Operating Cost and space.
- Use of isolated compartment for Ozone Generating Cells, Fan, and Electrical Parts, minimizes contact of H2S laden air.
- Explosion Proof Motor for Fan available as optional item.
- Compliant to NFPA 820 regulations.
- 18 G all Stainless Steel Enclosure.